what do you really want?
I watched the movie The Secret the other night. And has you know the question was asked by one of the people on the panel what do you want? What do you really want?
For the longest time my answer has been I don't know.
I really haven't known what I want. I really haven't known what I really truly want.
So I've been lying here thinking about what do I really want.
One thing I have been focused on is my health. I am so tired of living in pain. I can't do it.
I want to be able to laugh without gasping for air.
I am so tired of gasping for air.
I want lungs that are able to hold air.
I want to be able to eat food without hurting. It hurts just to eat so tired of it.
I want to be able to eat period and not hurt. And if that means eating raw fruits and steamed vegetables and a diet of rice and beans so be it!
I want my head to stop hurting! I want the pain in my head to go away. I want to be healed!
I want to have have energy. I want energy to make it through a day without being exhausted.
I want natural Energy.
I want to be healed!


No comments:
Post a Comment