Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sleep without painkillers

Last night was the first night in over 2 months that I was able to fall asleep without taking any pain killers and without taking any sleep aids.

I am so happy and grateful that I was able to sleep through the night without pain and without trouble.
 It is a step in the right direction!

No sense in dwelling on where did I go wrong.
Time to focus on where can I go right.


I've always been successful until there was conflict confrontation or adversity.

It has taken me over 30 years later for me to realize realize I can't win if I don't fight.

  Story of My Life

The inter bullies of limiting beliefs, fear and self-doubt have dictated where I am today.

Time to face my bullies. Stand up to them, beat them down and win.

My own worst enemy has been the man in the mirror. No more.

I am that, I am

No comments:

Post a Comment