Well... I decided that I would keep me on the basis of a probation. Truthfully I do and have made sales. But were my sales enough to keep me on the team.
The Solution I came up with:
I decided to put me on probation. The probation is performance based. I monitor and measure my activity, behavior and results.
I must make contact with 10 people per day
I must follow up on leads
I must call with purpose
- Generate an appointment
- Generate a lead to nurture
- Grow my database
I must have results
It is said that in real estate, what you do today will come to manifest itself 90 days from now.
I started my new behavioral program at the beginning of the year Jan 1 2017
I have 2 listings
I can keep my position with Coldwell Banker
here the are:
http://p.flexmls.com/ToddAmbrose/portal/email-link/20170331220051605052000000/listings?_contact_id=20160504162835755847000000
copy and paste in your browser if needed
Tomorrow: 4-1-17
Calling:
for sale by owner
Expired listings
door knocking

No comments:
Post a Comment