Also things are going much better in real estate. I am dialing the phones like a mad demon. But I'm not doing is not. I'm not doing enough. I am going on more appointments. But I am not getting those listings yet. Yet equals you're eligible to too to! Anyway anyway I feel like I'm going to be doing very well very soon
I'm very happy with where things are headed period I really need to stay focused. I need to stay focused. I need to stay focused! And I need to write and speak in a more direct manner. I am doing well!
I am healthy. I am healing. I am happy. I am attracting motivated sellers. I am attracting qualified buyers. I am the realtor that people want to work with! And everything is getting better and better everyday!
This is a picture of my dog. Lucy. She loves me no matter what! the Loyalty of a dog.
Loyalty
Commitment Dedication
Neglect
Abandonment
Betrayal

No comments:
Post a Comment