I resolve to improve upon my life.
Health: Diet and Exercise
Goals:
- I will bring my weight down to 165 pounds.
- I will bring an end to my stomach aches
- I will bring an end to my headaches
- I will sleep well
- I will stop living with pain
Plan:
- I am eating a plant based diet.
- I am swimming a minimum of a half mile 4 times per week. About 20 minutes
- I am swimming a kilometer 2 times per week. About 27 minutes
- I am walking my dog 1.5 miles per day. About 30 minutes. (she's old)
- I am practicing yoga 22 minutes per day, 4 time per week.
- I have stopped taking Acetaminophen 250mg, aspirin 250mg, caffeine 65mg
- I have stopped taking 500mg acetaminophen and 38mg diphenhydramine citrate as a sleep aid
- Sales Goals: 24 Transactions: 12 Listings - 12 Buyers
- Sales Volume: $7.56 Million
- Gross Commission Income: $189,000
- Average Transaction: $315,000
- Average Gross Commission: $7,875
- Average Net Commission: $4,252
- Annual Revenue: $102,060
Plan:
I am Prospecting every day.
I am the REALTOR people want to hire.
- I am using the phone. Call Zillow FSBO
- I am using the phone. Call Expired Listings
- I am following up on Direct Mailing
- I am Walking Farm (gardens) and talking to poeple
- I am adhering to my daily tracking form.
- I am recording my activity
- I am holding myself accountable to how many people I contact
- I am setting time to lead generate.
- I am following up with leads
I am following Mike's 10 Mandates
- I am taking saleable listings
- I am getting them sold
- I am telling the world about my successes
- I am taking more listings because of my success
- I am pre-qualifying for price and motivation as key factors
- I am diligently adhering to my prospecting program:
- I am using market knowledge as a professional
- I am monitoring my market
- I am honest in every aspect of my business. I tell the seller the truth
- I am speaking with dialogue that is honest that logically and emotionally makes sense
Affirmations
- I am attracting Motivated Sellers
- I am attracting Pre-Qualified Buyers
- I am the REALTOR that people want to hire
I am doing this. 2017 will be a good year.


No comments:
Post a Comment