Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday night

I've been killing it at the pool. I've been swimming like I'm actually back in shape. I've been doing my half miles in 18 minutes and 30 seconds. Or up to 19 minutes. And I'm pretty happy with that! No I'm not pretty happy with it I am happy with it!
Also things are going much better in real estate. I am dialing the phones like a mad demon. But I'm not doing is not. I'm not doing enough. I am going on more appointments. But I am not getting those listings yet. Yet equals you're eligible to too to! Anyway anyway I feel like I'm going to be doing very well very soon

I'm very happy with where things are headed period I really need to stay focused. I need to stay focused. I need to stay focused! And I need to write and speak in a more direct manner. I am doing well!

I am healthy. I am healing. I am happy. I am attracting motivated sellers. I am attracting qualified buyers. I am the realtor that people want to work with! And everything is getting better and better everyday!


This is a picture of my dog. Lucy. She loves me no matter what!  the Loyalty of a dog.

Loyalty
Commitment
Dedication

Neglect
Abandonment
Betrayal



No comments:

Post a Comment