Sunday, February 5, 2017

Busy morning at the pool

 To say that it wasn't busy and crowded in the lap Lanes in the pool this morning is an understatement!
I really enjoy my morning workout. I was talking with a gentleman in the locker room this morning and I was just commenting about how much this pool has absolutely positively save my life! Yes and I say that with an exclamation point because it truly has been a lifesaver.
As a result my health is getting better. My spirit is getting stronger. My confidence is growing. I feel so much better about facing the day. I don't feel like climbing into a corner getting in the fetal position learning out of play the saxophone writing some poetry. I really am feeling better about myself. Also if you happen to stumble upon this blog post know the comments about the saxophone and poetry sarcasm.




Today I'm going to spend a lot of time meditating on my mindset to approach my business. I've been spending a lot of time thinking about that. People receive tremendous amounts of criticism when they're in business for themselves. And I'm no exception to that rule. All I can say is that I do my very best everyday to be the very best I can be for my clients and for everybody and anybody I come in contact with. I strive for excellence! That's it. I strive for excellence and I want my customers and clients to feel what it is like to have a caring attentive agent helping them by yourself their house. So today I will be meditating and contemplating and focused on affirmations about my business and how I can be the very best I can beat every day. Day in and day out. Day in and day out to be the very best!


No comments:

Post a Comment