Thursday, February 16, 2017

Accomplishment

It was this time last year when I first got into the lap Lanes in the swimming pool. It was the first time that I had actually swim from one side of the pool to the other. I lost my breath. I thought I was going to drown. It was a crazy Life changing experience. I didn't even own swimming goggles at the time. My eyes were burning I could barely breathe it was life changing! Posted below are a couple of Milestones that I've hit since then.

March 23rd 4 laps
May 11th first half mile
July 1st first kilometer

Today I swim a half-mile between 18 and 1/2 minutes and 20 and a half minutes. I swim a kilometer between 24 minutes and 26 minutes. And I do this 4 times a week! That's worth standing on the beach and shouting!

 I cannot believe the lessons that I have learned over the past year.! It's time for some new goals regarding health and fitness and also time to shift some of these goals into my professional life.! I could go on for days but that would just be horrible! I am happy! Healthy! I Am The Walrus!



No comments:

Post a Comment