Tuesday, February 7, 2017

1 year ago

About a year ago I was listening to the following video.

  I had issues at that time

About a year ago I first heard this message. I needed it. After a year I'm beginning to truly feel confident with who I am. I believe I'm on a good path. thank you.

I have all the willpower I need.
I like the person I am becoming.
my inner strength grows stronger each day.
I am healing.
I am healthy.
I am happy.
I am confident with who I am.
I release negativity.
I fill my mind with positive thoughts.
(some of the time it's difficult) but,
I like the person I am becoming.

I truly believe that I have an attractive mind, body and spirit.
I like the person I am becoming.
I am confident in the person I am becoming.




WHEW!
Thank you Jason for this message.
Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment