Thursday, January 19, 2017

Showing property

Wow.! What a great day of showing property! I'm going to load up a picture of vacant land that doesn't look like much on the surface but my God it is fantastic!




And I am looking forward to writing an offer on this. Also took a look at some ski property today and it was beautiful just beautiful! This is not going to be picked up by my buyer but it sure was fun to go look at this place because it is so magnificent!


I Had a great day at the pool a great day showing property I had a great evening practicing my guitar and I'm really enjoying some down time right now!




Yes this posting is filled with exclamation points.

I am one of the finest realtors in the Roaring Fork Valley! I am the realtor people choose to work with first!

No comments:

Post a Comment