Sunday, January 22, 2017

Relaxing on Sunday

I couldn't post anything on Saturday because I had such a severe headache I could barely see straight. I miss going to the pool but I could barely move so I didn't go swimming. However I did go swimming this morning.



I Did my half a mile in 19 minutes and 47 seconds. And I'm feeling better than I was yesterday. At least right now I don't have to crawl in the fetal position keep all the lights off and and just be quiet.


So today I'm just relaxing. I'll be watching some football. I am cooking a slow roast chicken. And I think that's going to be a good way to spend Sunday.



I am going to be amped up and ready to go back to work for throttle on Monday morning.




PS yes I know Realtors work on Sundays! I just don't have it in me to move today. However I am healing! I am healing! I am healthy! I am healthy! And believe it or not I truly am happy.! I am happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment