Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Real Estate Prices to Sky Rocket

Real Estate Prices to Sky Rocket.

That's what I've been hearing all day today.  I've been prospecting my butt off, and all I hear is I gotta buy now because 'Real Estate Prices to Sky Rocket'.  CRAZY huh.

This is an investment property I listed a short time ago.  It was under contract in less than 24 hours. Seriously. I got an email at 6:00 am.  UGH. then I showed it at 10:00 am. Under contract by 11:30 am


It has been a busy day.
I swam a half mile this morning. 20:53 was the time.
Prospecting started right after the pool. I made some great contacts today

Then I came home to my dog.

I am prospecting for new business everyday.  PTL!

I am healing. I am healthy. I am happy. I am going to sleep soundly




No comments:

Post a Comment