Monday, January 23, 2017

Meditation and Health

Today was a good day. I had a good morning of yoga. 22 minutes of Hatha Vinyasa yoga with the namastay girls of Namaste Yoga. It was great!

Later that morning I went to the pool. I saw my swimming coach there. She was awesome. I saw my friend there another walrus. He was awesome too. We both swam a kilometer. It was a great morning! My kilometer was kind of slow because I was following your girl walrus who wasn't very fast. So my kilometer was about 27 28 minutes something like that. Still a great morning!

Went to lunch with a friend. Met with a couple clients who are optimistic about purchasing soon. It was a great day of lead follow-up!

Home finally, I'm putting this post together as I'm getting ready to go to sleep. I've been sitting here in meditative, contemplative thought. While listening to the Moses code by doctor Wayne Dwyer


I am perfect health
I am abundance.
 I am healthy!
I am perfect health!
I am abundance!
I have the realtor people want to work with!
I am the realtor people choose to work with!
I am attracting motivated sellers!
I am attracting qualified buyers!
 I am the realtor people want to work with!
I am perfect health!
I am abundance!
I am that I am!
I am that I am!
I am attracting motivated sellers!
I am attracting qualified buyers!
I am the realtor people want to work with!
 I am happy. I am healthy. I am healing. I am perfect health!
 I am that I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment