Sunday, January 15, 2017

Long Weekend

This weekend seems like a very long weekend. I didn't make it to the pool on Saturday.

But i did swim this morning.  And even though I didn't really feel like swimming, I did swim my half mile. I did not break any records or have anything to boast about however, I am happy that I made it into the pool!

I thought about blowing off swimming this weekend and I am so happy that I did not do that.



As far as real estate is concerned I am becoming a prospecting machine! I am calling prospects. I am mailing prospects. I am hanging booklets and little marketing material stuff on their door knob. I'm doing everything I can to reach out to people and say "list your house with me!"

I can't help but believe that my efforts will pay off! I have this sneaking suspicion that the floodgates are going to open up and people are going to come out in droves and tell me "I want you Todd Ambrose to list my house!"



I am one of the finest realtors in the Roaring Fork Valley and Beyond! I am the realtor that people want to hire!

No comments:

Post a Comment