Friday, January 6, 2017

Floor Time

Floor time is a term that all of you Realtors will know about. Today one of the ladies at the office call Dan and said she Not a problem for me I was in the office already so not a problem.

However I did not make it to the pool this morning because I covered for time so I'll be in the pool tomorrow morning.

Tonight I am working on a couple of pieces from J S Bach. One of my favorite composers. Swim in the morning work in the day but guitar in the night. So there is


Check it out.  Search for homes like a REALTOR
If you're in Garfield County Colorado use this to help your home buying process

Home Scouting Network
http://goo.gl/YH9CRC




1. Find homes near me. GPS enabled – 100% MLS listings in your local market.
2. MLS property details of every listing. View photos, school districts and detailed property information right from the curb.
 3. Call the LO or Agent. When you want to see the inside of a property, would like a mortgage quote, or simply have a question, we are just a tap away.
 4. Save favorite properties. Get immediate updates on price reductions and status changes for any property
 5. Social. Easily share a property with family and friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest or by Email.

It Is Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment