Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Big day

Sometimes I am so happy that this Blog has zero followers. I can keep a record of everything that's important but I don't have to hear any backlash! Sweet!

This morning at the pool that was a great day. I wound up swimming my half mile in 18 minutes and 48 seconds. And then my friend it was in the pool also said let's do a few more laps. So we did. I wound up doing a kilometer in 24 minutes and 46 seconds and I thought that was pretty good.

Today at work my leads are getting better and the listings are starting to come in which is fantastic! The floodgates are starting to open up!

Tonight I'm hosting a Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University class at the Coldwell Banker Mason Morris office in Glenwood Springs. These signups have been horribly low. I seriously doubt anybody's going to show up. But that's okay I'll continue to manage my money in a way that says I can live like no one else so that I can live like no one else.! And I'm okay with that.!


No comments:

Post a Comment