Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas.

This is my first blog post for my new blogger site. This blog site is going to focus on three subjects.

Health, money, relationships. Health in the form of exercise. Money in the form of earning it and keeping it and doing something good with it. And relationships in the form of spiritual and emotional maturity

I'm kind of lost as to what I should put on it. For example I know I want to keep track of my exercise at the pool every morning.

I'm wondering if I should also include real estate activities such as lead generation and appointment set listings Acquired and closings.

And finally I am wondering if I should put music on the blog site. Such as recordings of me playing pieces of Music on My Guitar.

This blogger site is going to consist of three topics. Health, Finance, and Relationships.

It's two days until Christmas Day. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. PS between this post and the first of the year basically a bunch of tests posting because I'm trying to figure out how to use the Blogger site and how to do it on my phone. So please be forgiving and stuff thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment